Arrival in Siliguri
Arrival in Siliguri and transfer to Hotel, Over night Siliguri
Phuentsholing - Bhutan
(Distance – 146kms, Travel time – 4-5 hrs)
Arrival of Individual bikes and the bike trip starts to Phuentsholing the border town to Bhutan. Over night Phuentsholing.
Phunshuling to Paro
(Distance – 170 kms , Travel time – 5-6 hrs)
Over night Paro
Paro to Thimphu
(Distance – 60 kms, Travel time – 1-2 hrs)
Over night Thimphu.
Thimphu to Phobjikha
(Distance – 160 kms, Travel time – 5-6 hrs)
Over night Phobjikha
Phonjikha to Trongsa
(Distance – 130kms, Travel time- 4-5 hrs)
Over night Trongsa
Trongsa to Bumthang
(Distance – 80 kms, Travel time – 3-4 hrs)
Over night Bumthang
Bumthang – day at leisure
Over night Bumthang
Bumthang to Phobjikha
Phobjikha to Thimphu
Thimphu to Phunhsuling
Phunshuling to Siliguri
Amenities includes according to the tour
INCLUSION (Land cost)
- All meals included.
- Guide during tour.
- Back up vehicle with gears and to store luggage.
- All 500 cc bikes – royal enfield.
- All stays 3* category minimum.
- Permits for bikes and guests.
- Pick up vehicle from bagdogra airport to hotel.
- All sightseeing
- All Breakfast, lunch and Diner
- Entry Fees
- Professional Guide services
- Permit Assistance
- Mineral Water for drinking (Compliment)
- All Internal Taxes
- All accommodation as per itinerary
Amenities excludes according to the tour
- Other Than Mentioned in Inclusion.
- Vehicle or any cost related.
- Anything not included in the package.
- Any travel or medical insurance.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance.
- Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- any alcoholic beverage and personal oders.
Payments and cancellations
- A minimum 50% of total on confirmation.
- 2 months before departure –No Charge
- 29‐60 days before departure‐25% of total
- 10‐28 days before departure‐50% of total
- Less than 10 days before departure‐No Refund
Indian Nationals who are travelling between Bhutan & India do not need Visa. An identity document, be it either passport or an election commission I. D card is, however required for presentation at the immigration during entry, to obtain an entry permit along with 04 passport size photographs. Indian Nationals travelling between Bhutan and Nepal require valid passport as per Nepalese immigration regulation.
It is required for those travelling to restricted areas beyond Dochula pass. The Route Permit is processed & issued in Thimphu, only after arrival in Bhutan and on production of the Entry Permit. Two copies of passport size photos required while processing Route Permit. Also this permit can be processed only during working days (Mon-Fri) and applications are accepted from 9 -11 a.m. and permit granted on same day from 3-5 p.m in summer and 3-4 p.m. in winter.
What to Do and Don’t on the Trip
- On Arrival please rest for 24 Hours, as you are travelling to High Altitude and would need time to acclimatize.
- Have plenty of drinking water or any kind of liquid (except alcohol).
- While visiting any Gompa, Please take a Lamas Permission for Photo or Video Shoot.
- Please wear proper clothing while visiting Gompas.
- For Females: No Open Hair, Short Skirts or any Short Dresses allowed at Gompa.
- For Males: No Short Pants or Sleeveless allowed at Gompa.
- Please follow Gompa Rules while visiting.
- D Cold –Illness / Combiflam–Body Pain.
- Vicks Balm.
- Diamox(250mg) –For High Altitude / High Pressure.
- Personal Medicines if any.
- GluconD / Electralpowder & Camphor.
- Dependel M
- Vicks inhaler
Essential Stuff that you might need.
- T-SHIRTS (preferably dry-fits)
- TRACK LOWERS
- THERMAL INNERS (Upper & Lower)
- SWEAT SHIRT
- SUN CAP & BALACLAVA
- EXTRA BATTERIES
- SUNSCREEN, minimum 50spf
- SUN GLASSES
- DOWN JACKET
- PERSONAL MEDICATION –if any
- PEN KNIFE
- SOCKS (min.5 pairs) –Cotton & Woollen