Chandigarh - Narkanda
(Distance: 180kms; Travel time 6-7 hrs; Elevation- Narkanda - 2708m/ 8890 ft)
We leave from the city of Chandigarh and head towards the beautiful town of Narkanda. A small town near Shimla surrounded by the Shivalik ranges that happens to span a large part of Himachal. We call the night at Narkanda. Overnight at Hotel with dinner and breakfast included.
(Distance: 178kms; Travel time 7-9 hrs; Elevation- , kalpa -2960m/9710ft)
We start after breakfast and head towards Kinnaur district. We will cross the treacherous roads of Kinnaur district. We call the night in Kalpa. Overnight at Hotel or camp with dinner and breakfast included.
Kalpa - Tabo
(Distance: 149km ; Travel time 7-8 hrs; Elevation- Nako – 3662m/12010ft, Tabo– 3050m/10,010ft)
This day we enter Spiti valley. The terrain changes from green to barren mountains. We will cross a small hamlet Nako which is located near the Indo-China border in the Trans-Himalayan region. Tabo is the town where the Holy Dalai Lama has expressed his desire to retire because of the Tabo monastery that is maintained by him. Enjoying the monastery and seeking the blessings we call the night at Tabo. Overnight at camp with dinner and breakfast included.
Tabo – Dhankar - Kaza
(Distance: 31km/34km- 65 Kms; Travel time 3-5 hrs; Elevation- Kaza - 3650m/ 11980ft)
We head towards Dhankar monastery for some amazing view of Spiti valley and Pin valley. After visiting Dhankar we head towards main town in Spiti valley Kaza. Overnight at Guest house with dinner and breakfast included.
Kaza - Kibber - Key - Kaza
(Distance: 15km/6km/20km- 41Kms, Travel time 2-3 hrs; Elevation- Key - 4166m/13670 ft, kibber - 4270m/14010ft)
We head towards a relaxing trip to Kibber and Key and visit some of the Monasteries. We call the night at Kaza. Overnight at Hotel with dinner and breakfast included.
Kaza - Pooh
(Distance: - 145 Kms; Travel time 5-6 hrs; Elevation- Losar - 4079m/13380 ft, Kunzum- 4550m/14930ft, Chandra taal -
4300m/14,110ft) After breakfast we start early and head towards Pooh using the same road which we travelled before enroute we also visit Giu village to see a 500 years old mummy temple. night at Camp with dinner and breakfast included.
Pooh - Narkanda
(Distance: 234 Kms; Travel time 8-9 hrs)
After witnessing a beautiful sunrise from small town of Pooh we head towards Narkanda for overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel with dinner and breakfast included.
Narkanda To Chandigarh
(Distance: 180Kms, Travel time 5-6 hrs; Elevation- Chandigarh - 321m/1053 ft)
Drop off to Chandigarh.
Amenities includes according to the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing Hotels and deluxe camps as mentioned.
- Meals inclusion as specified in the itinerary.
- A back up vehicle (pick up jeep) and one experienced mechanic from day 3 till the the 7th day .
- Royal Enfeild 500cc bikes from day.
- Local guide in Turtuk village.
- Airport pickup and drop in Leh.
- one dedicated trip leader.
Amenities excludes according to the tour
- Any Airfare
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any Insurance
- Any expenses incurred due to delays owing to Force Majeure conditions or unforeseen circumstances
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
Payments and cancellations
- A minimum 50% of total on confirmation.
- 2 months before departure –No Charge
- 29‐60 days before departure‐25% of total
- 10‐28 days before departure‐50% of total
- Less than 10 days before departure‐No Refund
What to Do and Don’t on the Trip
- On Arrival please rest for 24 Hours, as you are travelling to High Altitude and would need time to acclimatize.
- Have plenty of drinking water or any kind of liquid (except alcohol).
- While visiting any Gompa, Please take a Lamas Permission for Photo or Video Shoot.
- Please wear proper clothing while visiting Gompas.
- For Females: No Open Hair, Short Skirts or any Short Dresses allowed at Gompa.
- For Males: No Short Pants or Sleeveless allowed at Gompa.
- Please follow Gompa Rules while visiting.
- D Cold –Illness / Combiflam–Body Pain.
- Vicks Balm.
- Diamox(250mg) –For High Altitude / High Pressure.
- Personal Medicines if any.
- GluconD / Electralpowder & Camphor.
- Dependel M
- Vicks inhaler
Essential Stuff that you might need.
- T-SHIRTS (preferably dry-fits)
- TRACK LOWERS
- THERMAL INNERS (Upper & Lower)
- SWEAT SHIRT
- SUN CAP & BALACLAVA
- EXTRA BATTERIES
- SUNSCREEN, minimum 50spf
- SUN GLASSES
- DOWN JACKET
- PERSONAL MEDICATION –if any
- PEN KNIFE
- SOCKS (min.5 pairs) –Cotton & Woollen