The Name Bhutan was derived from Sanskrit word, “Bhotant” meaning “End of Tibet” or “Bhu-Uttan” meaning “High Lands”. Historically, Bhutanese have referred to their country as Druk Yul, “the land of the Thunder Dragon”. Bhutanese refer tothemselves as Drukpa people. Bhutan lies in the High land of the Himalayas with Tibet and India on their respective sides. With an area of 38,394 sq. kms it is roughly the size of Switzerland. While Bhutan is one of the smallest countries in the world, its cultural diversity is rich and profound.
Siliguri to Phuntsholing
Phuntsoling to Paro
Paro to Thimphu
Thimphu to Punakha
Punakha to Phobjikha
Phobjikha to Trongsa
Trongsa to Bumthang
Bumthang to Phobjikha
Phobjikha to Thimphu
Thimphu to Phuntsholing
Phuntsholing to Siliguri
Amenities includes according to the tour
- All accommodation in mentioned hotels in standard room on twin/double sharing basis.
- All permits and taxes included as per the itinerary only.
- Museum and monument fees as per the itinerary only.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner on all days.
- Full time English speaking guide (He will be in backup SUV)
- 1 SUV as a backup vehicle for 12 days (3 + 1 Guide)
- 1 Luggage van for 12 days.
- Pick up from Siliguri in Innova for those who are not riding bikes and the luggage.
Amenities excludes according to the tour
- Doesn’t include permit fee for motorcycles.
- Any airfare.
- Personal expenses like laundry, alcohol beverages, entrance and camera fees, medical expenses, gratuities, etc.
- Any insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
Payments and cancellations
- A minimum 80% of total on confirmation.
- 2 months before departure –No Charge
- 29‐60 days before departure‐25% of total
- 10‐28 days before departure‐50% of total
- Less than 10 days before departure‐No Refund